The market for intralogistics containers is worth US$ 7.9 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach US$ 14.5 billion by the end of 2032, at a CAGR of 6.3%. The intralogistics containers market is a subset of the materials handling equipment industry that manufactures containers for storing, transporting, and handling goods within warehouses, distribution centres, and manufacturing facilities. These containers are intended to improve material flow and optimise logistics operations, resulting in increased efficiency, safety, and cost savings.
The global intralogistics containers market is expected to expand steadily in the coming years, owing to increased automation and the need for more efficient and flexible material handling solutions. Pallets, crates, bins, totes, and trays are among the container types available on the market, and they are made from a variety of materials including plastic, metal, and wood. Because of the rapidly expanding e-commerce industry and the increasing demand for automation in logistics operations, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the intralogistics containers market. Other factors driving market growth include the rise of the circular economy, which emphasises material reuse and recycling, and the growing use of IoT and data analytics to optimise supply chain management.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7549
Key Takeaways from Intralogistics Containers Market Study
- The global intralogistics containers market is projected to expand at a high-value CAGR of 6.3% through 2032.
- The market witnessed 1.1% CAGR for the period of 2017-2021.
- Bulk containers dominate the market with a valuation of US$ 3.7 billion in 2022.
- Intralogistics containers of load capacity above 500 kg dominated the market with 69.3% market share in 2021.
- Plastic intralogistics containers are likely to represent 63% market share in 2022.
- Based on region, demand for intralogistics containers is expected to increase at a high CAGR of 6.7% in East Asia.
To stay ahead of the competition, top producers of intralogistics containers are implementing newer technologies. The main manufacturers are concentrating on developing new packaging solutions, improving safety and comfort, enhancing product creativity and productivity, and much more.
- A Danish company placed numerous orders with AUER Packaging in May 2022 for collapsible big boxes with opening flaps that were 120 x 80 cm and 100 cm tall. This product's item number, KLK 1208, is utilized frequently in the recycling of PET and aluminum cans.
- A tray and a series of oversize containers were added by Bekuplast GmbH in May 2022. The new oversize container is 650×450 mm in size. Additionally, the business had introduced cardboard boxes that were 600×400 mm in size. These containers' firmly fastened dividers do not slide around or rattle as they are being transported.
Key players in the Intralogistics Containers Market
- AUER Packaging
- Bekuplast GmBH
- Deluxe Packaging
- Georg Utz Holding AG
- Hänel Storage Systems