The global non-alcoholic beverage packaging market is expected to grow at a 5.1% CAGR through 2033. The global market for non-alcoholic beverage packaging solutions is expected to reach US$ 235 billion by the end of 2033, up from US$ 143 billion in 2023. The non-alcoholic beverage packaging market includes non-alcoholic beverage packaging materials and solutions such as carbonated soft drinks, juices, bottled water, sports drinks, and energy drinks. Cans, bottles, pouches, cartons, and other packaging formats are available on the market.
Because of rising demand for non-alcoholic beverages, particularly in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East, the global non-alcoholic beverage packaging market is expected to expand significantly in the coming years. The market is also being driven by an increase in health-conscious consumers who prefer low-sugar and low-calorie beverages, which necessitate the use of specialised packaging solutions.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8109
One trend in the non-alcoholic beverage packaging market is the shift towards sustainable and eco-friendly packaging solutions. Many companies are exploring alternative materials such as biodegradable plastics, plant-based materials, and paper-based products to reduce their carbon footprint and meet consumer demand for eco-friendly products
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sales of non-alcoholic beverage packaging solutions are projected to reach US$ 235 billion by 2033-end.
- The market in Canada is expected to advance at a CAGR of 4.1% through 2033.
- Current value of the non-alcoholic beverage packaging industry is US$ 143 billion.
- The market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% through 2033.
- Demand for non-alcoholic beverage packaging services in Germany is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 3.7% through 2033.
How Profitable Is This Market for New Players?
The non-alcoholic beverage packaging market can be lucrative for new entrants if they can offer innovative and sustainable packaging solutions that can meet the changing needs of consumers and the industry. However, entering this market can be challenging as it is highly competitive and dominated by large players such as Amcor, Ball Corporation, and Tetra Pak. The market also requires significant investments in research and development to create new and innovative packaging solutions. New entrants may need to focus on niche markets or develop partnerships with established players to gain a foothold in the market. Additionally, regulatory requirements and environmental concerns also need to be considered, which can add additional challenges and costs for new entrants. Overall, the non-alcoholic beverage packaging market can be lucrative for new entrants, but it requires careful planning, innovation, and significant investments to succeed
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8109
Prominent manufacturers of non-alcoholic beverage packaging are concentrating on adopting new growth strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and others.
- Vetropack Holding Ltd. in December 2020 acquired Moldovan Glassworks to help the company strengthen its position in Europe.
- Beginning in March 2021, Bragg Live Food Products and Ardagh Group S.A. have been working to create a new 16 oz glass bottle to pack their beverage line of apple cider vinegar.
- In order to supply Nutrea with their high protein juice that is packaged in a hot-fill PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bottle, Amcor Group GmbH and Nutrea entered into a collaboration in December 2020.
Key Companies Profiled
- Allied Glass Containers Ltd.
- Tetra Pack GmbH & Co. KG
- Ball Corporation
- Silgan Holdings, Inc.
- CKS Packaging Inc.
- Parksons Packaging Ltd.
- Genpak LLC